The BACB requires the student to complete the RBT 40 hour training course within a 180 day period from the start date. (This change was implemented on February 1st, 2016 and applies to all RBT Trainees by start date.)
Why Should I get the RBT® Credential?
Registered Behavior Technicians® can be confident that they are providing the highest quality service for existing and potential clientele. RBT’s® are better qualified and better trained. Not only is this credential important in a business or practice aspect, it helps you stand out from everyone else!
When you choose Consultants for Children Inc., you can count on the friendliest and informative training!
- Our RBT® program meets the BACB’s RBT® requirement of 40 hours of training
- Our training is designed around the RBT® Task List
- We offer not only in office classes, but online and hybrid classes to suit your individual wants and needs
- We offer group discounts for employers who want employees to take a step forward in excellence
- We not only want to create lasting friendships, we want you to succeed!